Sunday, July 29, 2012

My very first TATTOO!

It all started on Valentine's Day. I got a present from Henrik: a voucher for a tattoo at the  Transilvania Art Tattoo.
First I must say that Henrik really is the best when it's comes to originality. Thank's babe!!!

I had in mined a Hamsa tattoo with Shira's name or something that reminds her name.
But somehow that idea wasn't feeling right... and I got more and more confused and insure about it.

And then, one day I saw it! It was a tattoo with infinity symbol combined with a heart. It was simple, beautiful and exactly how I feel about Shira.

So I finally got enought courage made a phone call to the studio and got the time:




I was really exited to do it! I had no fear or second thoughts, Just a huge anticipation! 

The day has come!
First he drew my tattoo, then I confirmed it and we were good to go.



In the beginning Shira held my hand. It was really sweet and comforting. Kind of a reminder for what I do this.


I was tattooed by a guy that came from Transylvania, Romania. It is always good to hear stories about Count Dracula, when you are being tattooed. It's keeping your minds of the pain :-P

After an hour - it was done! 


There is no way back
To my Shira - an infinity of love 
Mamma






4 comments:

  1. מקסים!!! אהבה נצחית :)

    כבר כתבתי לך שאני רוצה לראות אותו בלייב!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. תודה מותק! אנחנו ניפגש בקרוב מאוד :-)

    ReplyDelete