Friday, May 18, 2012

After daycare

After daycare (Dagis in swedish) I have some time alone with Shira. Often we are doing something together that we like. 
In most cases she will choose "art stuff". She loves to paint, stick or make something. So, I have a stock of really cute, fun and very cheep things I buy, ready for her. Most of them are from TGR-SwedwnI just love,love,love this shop! You can fined almost everything!
So I have a few recommendation:


So what did we do today?


I bought these sweet stickers 

















And these very cute balls 














And I always have at home a paper roll from IKEA


The best way to teach a child on colors and letters!




That's me - helping her... :-)

 She loves to peel the stickers 



For her 2nd birthday I bought this beautiful A4 paper and made from it decoration for the party.



















I made flags for the cupcakes in shape of Hamsa
And bought a bag of colorful stickers to place on.



















The cupcakes stand is also fromTGR 














Also made a flag chain with hebrew letters: 
יום הולדת שמח שירה (Happy Birthday Shira) 




For the bag of candies (Godis in swedish)  I used bags in a shape of carrots and placed them in a box which I have wrapped with a silkespapper 



I saw in a blog a really sweet mobile in a shape of butterflies, made of paper, so I made one in a shape of Hamsa with the rest of the paper 







No comments:

Post a Comment