Friday, June 15, 2012

Recommendation - ReFurn

The "flea market" in Sweden is called - Loppis.
Loppis is very common and the swedish people are the leaving proof for the phrase: "One man's trash is another man's treasure".
You can fined every weekend loppis for children, every where. There are special "Loppis shops" that you can fined almost anything, including furnitures. 

Back to me — right now I'm renovating the kitchen by my self. So I was looking for chairs so I can fix and renovating by my on style.
I have found through Blocket a really lovely place that according to them -"helping saving cultural pieces and the environment" and selling them quite cheap - ReFurn

When we went there I discovered a small heaven for furniture and house stuff: 





 We bought four chairs for the kitchen (the two grey chairs to the right) 
 Loaded them to the car, but came back the day after for two more amazing pieces 
Price for one chair - 140KR


We came back for this amazing small armchairs for our daughter
   Price - 200KR for both armchairs
After few days of serious washing, cleaning and drying




Very cute - right?


The address for ReFurn is Sjötorpsvägen 29, 21874 Tygelsjö 
Telephone: 040-6450530

2 comments:

  1. wow, you have done a great job on those fåtöljerna! they look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All I had to do is wash them with green soap and vanish :)

      Delete